Most people understand that they need insurance for their largest investment of their lifetime. But do you know all the facts about Home Owners Insurance? Do you know that it can cover much more than your home? Home Insurance also has branches that can cover Renters and Condo owners. Making sure you have the right coverage and enough of it in the event of an incident is critical and can help eliminate alot of stress.
Home Insurance Facts
- Make sure you are covered up to at least 80% of the value of your home
- Home owners can also cover other structures on the property.
- Coverage C of your Home Owners policy determines the amount that will be paid out on the contents of your home, so make sure you have enough.
- Home owners policies also provide insurance for renters, condo owners, and mobile home owners.
Homeowners Coverage may protect you in the event of:
- Burglary and Theft
- Water and Pipe Damage
- Liability Suits
- Destruction from natural disasters or fallen trees
Remember: Taking the lowest coverage on your insurance policy can leave you with expensive bills if a disaster happens. Saving a few pennies today may hurt long term. We can help you find the best plan for the best price.