Love to feel the energy of the open road? Let us make sure you and your Motorcyle are protected. It’s just as important as your vehicle. Let us help you assess your needs and come up with a plan that works for you. The right coverage for your needs and your budget is our specialty.
Make sure you’re covered!
You may want to consider the following coverages
Collision coverage: Collision coverage protects you in the event of an accident with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage: This covers damage caused by other types of damage, such as theft, vandalism, and falling objects.
- Uninsured and underinsured coverage: These types of coverage help when another motorist doesn’t have—or doesn’t have enough—insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP coverage helps with medical costs (without regard to fault) and is typically required in “no-fault” states.
- Medical payments coverage: If you have medical payments coverage, you get additional protection should you become injured in an accident.
- Accessory coverage: Purchase this insurance if you want coverage for any custom equipment or parts you add to your bike.
- Motorcycle roadside assistance: If your bike breaks down on the side of the road, this coverage can help with towing and labor costs.
Also make sure you have high enough limits to cover you in your respective areas.
For a list of of coverages in our state click here
We may even be able to help find discounts for:
- Multiple motorcycle coverage
- Experienced driver discount
- Loyalty discount for having multiple insurance policies
- Coverage renewals
- Completion and certification for qualified safety courses
So make sure you have nothing to worry about when you are on the road. Give us a call to create your customer insurance package today.